photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

Can't Stop Me Now!


I had been wanting to change up the website for awhile. Lucky for me we finally got our break for the holidays! Thank goodness for free time! I think the graphics took me a day or two to make? It was really the coding/photo-shopping that took me a bit. Some of the buttons kept coming out distorted so I kept tweaking things!

I moved the sidebar to the left and made buttons instead of just hyperlinking images :] I made my banner a little bit bigger too, and changed the portions of the blog. The best way I can describe it is that I tried to make my blog feel more homey/inviting. I wanted it to be a better expression of my personality! I think the new design is brilliant, although I know I'm going to be changing it again ha ha. I get bored easily and my mindset is always changing... Let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions just drop me a line. 

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did (even though I'm a vegetarian). You would think that being the only vegetarian in my family for the last ten years would be difficult, but they have always been so supportive. I had everything! Mac&Cheese, Greens, Yams, Rolls, Cranberry Sauce, and a beautiful wildcaught fish that my sister cooked for me. It was so good and all the leftovers were even better today! ♥ 

The title comes from Afrojack, he's one of my favorite DJ's. I saw him live this summer and it was absolutely mind-blowing. Afrojack and Steve Aoki played a set together and it was so freaking amazing!! If you ever get the chance to see either one of them you need to. Before you die. Seriously. 


Oh! You can check out "Can't Stop Me Now"  here.
divider

No comments

Post a Comment