photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

The Lone Star Bazaar Montrose Sideshow!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written much these last few days. I've been busy packing and taking care of things so I could go home! Luckily I got all of that taken care of yesterday and I decided to check out the first Montrose Sideshow. It was wicked fun and I got the chance to meet tons of local vendors.
So many of the vintage vendors had a really awesome selection.
They had a ton of shoes, but unfortunately none in my size.
I met this local artist named Abbie Drue. She was awesome and all of her jewelry was really unique.
I ended up buying this vintage gold and amber flower necklace from her.
I got there towards the end of the day, so I got $15 dollars knocked off the price!
I also got a sweet snack from What's Up Cupcake.
The prices were kind of high, but the cupcake was so good that I'd definitely be willing to pay that again. 
365 - 17 - What's Up, Cupcake?
Their cupcakes are pretty rad! If you're ever in Houston check them out!
divider

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!! Hope to see you at future events!! Send us a picture of you wearing your vintage misfit gem out on the town!! --abbie drue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOh this seems fun! How often does this happen? I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! This is actually the first time that they've done this, but they're having another one February 23rd. You can check out the event page here: http://www.facebook.com/events/264602296996657/?fref=ts

      Delete