photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

Man, I Want a Penny Board!


Man, I want a penny board so badly! It's not that I don't love my board, its just that sometimes it sucks lugging around my board because it's close to six feet long. Not that I'm complaining though! I love my board when I'm cruising, I go so fast and feel soooooo free. But as soon as I stop and go into a restaurant with some friends or something that's when it gets to be a little cumbersome. Which is why I've been looking for a mini! The only thing is, I don't want a dinky little plastic board. It seems like such a contradiction. All of my boards have either been wood or bamboo. Natural materials you know? I just think that a plastic board wouldn't cruise as well as a wood one. Not that I'm in any shape to purchase one right now anyways haha! I'm just going to keep doing research and see what I can find!

divider

No comments

Post a Comment