photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png
Location: Cannes, France

Cannes France Photo Diary - Part I


Just a quick peek at some of the things I've been doing while I'm here at Cannes. I love that you can walk everywhere here! It's so amazing how close everything is in the city. Also, their food is so amazing. They only use is fresh ingredients over here (GMO's are banned in Europe) and so all of the food tastes heavenly. I'm usually a very healthy eater but because I'm in France I'm breaking a few of my rules.


Here's a little Vine I made while I was walking around the city. We've already gone on a ton of adventures. We snuck into The Great Gatsby party, and another one where we met Paris Hilton in the bathroom. That was a weird night though haha. The nightlife here is insane! They don't stop partying until 5:00 in the morning. When I have more time I'll try and share some pictures!

No comments

Post a Comment