photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png
Location: Cannes, France

James Franco Reception - Part I

 


Interning for Nu Image meant that today was the day we hosted a private reception for James Franco. His movie As I Lay Dying Premieres tomorrow and I'm hoping that I get a ticket to that as well! The reception was held at Torch and we had a lot of fun helping to set things up. The manager of the place was named Alfie and he was a smart British guy who had barely turned 21! But he ran a tight ship and really helped us out. The event went extremely well, it was a little stressful at first because these drunk people didn't want to leave, but once we got rid of them it was smooth sailing. Everybody mingled and James Franco made a little speech. He stayed for maybe an hour, and as soon as he left so did a lot of other people haha. The only annoying thing was that people kept trying to sneak in! And sure I've snuck into my fair share of parties, but I'm smooth when I do it. These people didn't even know the name of the venue for crying out loud! Which was pretty funny, anyways I'm making a second post, to cover the nighttime half of the reception so stay tuned!

No comments

Post a Comment