photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

I'm Attending! How To Make It In L.A.


I am insanely excited. For the first time ever I'm attending the How To Make It In LA conference! Fashionista is putting on a conference where all the top designers, stylists and bloggers can come together to talk about their experience in the industry and how they got to be where they are today. The best part is that they offer a one on one mentoring session with a fashion industry insider of your choice. They'll sit down with you and look at your portfolio, they'll help guide you on what you should be doing and give all kinds of advice to help your career. I really want to be one of those people that follow their dreams. Not the ones that settle just because they have a decent job. I want to be able to say that I tried my damnedest to make my dreams a reality. I'm really hoping that this conference will open some doors for me and allow me to formulate a more concrete plan on what I need to do to break into the industry. And it doesn't hurt that the conference is taking place in the exquisite W Hollywood Hotel either. I can hardly wait for November to get here!


divider

No comments

Post a Comment