photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

J.Cole & Wale

The concert was epic. Irma and I were singing along and dancing the whole time. J.Cole has some really good energy. The show was insanely exciting, it stayed hype throughout, it didn't lose any momentum. Funny thing is he moves around a lot when he performs, and he kind of looks like a little cartoon character. Like a little dancing Sim, I think it's because he's so tall haha. The coolest part was J.Cole saying thank you to all of us. Humility is so beautiful to me. I cannot stand arrogant people, because in my mind there's really no need for it. He told us all that we were "friends" and he appreciated all of our support. He was like "some of you have been with me since day one. Some of you hopped on on day ten aaaaand some of you hopped on on day ninety-five. But no matter when you came to join me on my journey I appreciate you."  He also told us a little about his life before he"made it big." The one story he told was about this flight attendant who was so sure he was a basketball player. She kept telling him that she knew he was a basketball player, but she just didn't know what team he played for. He was like "you know what bitch? I don't even like basketball. I like soccer. I like hockey. So there." I dunno. It was hilarious at the time. 

divider

No comments

Post a Comment