photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png
Location: Houston, TX

Another Lazy Sunday


Today has been a really good day. I've been marking things off of my to-do list, and making plans for the future. I was in a real funk earlier this month. It was super hard for me to find the inspiration to do anything, but after some really good news coming in (I'm officially attending How To Make It In LA) and some potential collaborations I'm finally feeling invigorated.



It gets really hard sometimes to continue listening to negative feedback or criticism, and usually I don't care what people say or think, but this last month has been especially rough. That on top of personal problems has really made this a particularly trying time. People usually describe me as constantly positive and happy and typically I am, but people should realize that even the most up-beat of us fall down at times. I've finally gotten back up after reaching out and getting help, and I'm excited to move past the darkness and step into the light. And for those of you that do read, send emails, or leave comments I thank you. It really means a lot. Stay awesome, and Happy Sunday ♥

shirt vintage
sunniesray ban
smudge stickfree people
whole living magazinehere

No comments

Post a Comment