photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

Los Angeles - Part I

I'm in Los Angeles! The weather is so perfect! A nice 75 degrees. Jon told me that it's apparently uncharacteristically warm for this time of year, but I'm not complaining. Before I got on the plane the weather was close to 50 degrees if not colder. The airline delayed my bag, so it arrived after I did, but it was okay because we got to go on an adventure! We went all over (I've never walked so much in my life) I saw Venice Beach, Los Feliz, and Hollywood. I'm sad I didn't get to take pictures while I was in Venice. My stupid phone was dying, but it was crazy cool to see all the culture and feel the sea breeze on my skin. Not to mention the food is flat out amazing. I have this huge vegetarian slice of pizza with a sesame seed crust. It was one of the best things I've ever tasted. Everything was so fresh, and I could tell the dough was homemade. Mmmm....

Just being out here makes me feel so excited about life. I feel reenergized, I feel inspired, I feel ready. Ready to open a new chapter in my life. I'm not sure what it holds, but I do know that it will involve me pursuing my dreams whole-heartedly. In this life, if I am unable to have anything else, the one thing that I want to do is be happy. To feel fulfilled. I know in my heart that if I can accomplish that, then I can do anything. 


divider

No comments

Post a Comment