photo logocopyFINAL2_zps4f3aeeb2.png

Rebelution - Part I

 
The concert was beyond amazing! Not only was the show insane, but I got to make some new friends and even party with the band afterwards. I ended up going to the show by myself because my friend was being super lame and backed out. But it was okay! I was just chilling, dancing and vibing to their opening act when I ran into these two girls. They were like "Hey! We think you're cool because you're dancing like us, join in!" Then we were all just being silly and dancing together. Right before the band was about to come on we snuck through the crowd and got soooooo close to the front. That's why all my pictures came out so well! It was amazing. I'm convinced that hearing music live is just better for you. It's better for your heart your soul, your ears. Everything! Haha, we were all singing together for the whole concert. We were even yelling song titles at the band, in hopes that they would play that song next! All and all it was a great night, and after the show we went to The Bronze Peacock because we heard a rumor that the band would be there afterwards. Turns out it was true! We got to meet everyone! Check out my next post for all the details!

divider

No comments

Post a Comment